Friday, 5 April 2013

Come Join The Party


Hello and welcome to my party!  This is my first time participating in this event and I just know it’s going to be fun.  That being said come on in, take a seat and help yourself to some yummy food and if you have a picky eater like I do I even have every child’s favorite; Macaroni and Cheese.

           For those of you are visiting The Mommy Mix for the first time my name is Amanda.   And this is my sanctuary, a place that I go to let everything out; my fears, accomplishments, goals and even just to talk about how my day has gone.  I devote my life to my two boys; a 6 month old and a 5 year old (who is going on 15) and my husband.   There isn’t anything that I wouldn’t do for them.  With one of them learning to crawl (getting into everything) and the other one who talks a mile a minute, I feel like I never have a moment to myself; that is until I sit in front of my computer. 
Although I have just recently started my blog it is something that I enjoy immensely and has also turned into one of my babies; just like in being a mother I always want to learn how to become the best that I can, I feel the same way about blogging and am always open to any feedback.  So please feel free to take a look around, view my thoughts, read my opinions and share in my memories and let me know what you think.  But make sure not to leave without taking a sweet treat with you first.  Enjoy!
           I would love it if we could stay in touch: 




21 comments:

  1. Stopping by the UBP13 to say Hello!! Hope you have a fabulous week :)
    http://bit.ly/10BaQwb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Can't wait to visit your party!

      Delete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    I love your cute blog! Thank you for inviting me to join your Etsy team, I am excited to get to know you. Let me know if you crochet. I would love for you to be one of my crochet pattern testers, and do reviews for me! http://www.littleabbeepatterns.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog! :) We watch Once Upon a Time on the computer, so it's flexible around our schedules. I also like my blogging time as time for myself; right now, my girls are watching Sesame Street so I can have some quiet mommy time for a few minutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM, all that food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all from our wedding in August; thanks to my mom and mother in laws and it was very yummy! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Stopping by from UBP2013.
    Hi Amanda! Love the little treats. Kenzie's fav is Mac&Cheese too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love a sweet treat LOL but I'm trying to cut back :) Thanks for visiting my blog MomprenuerMogul and also commenting about my baby product invention the SnuggWugg® I'd love to get one in your hands as soon as they launch :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun having a place of our own, isn't it? I hope you've been enjoying yourself while blogging thus far =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a 6 year old going on 15! :)

    Stopping by to say hi from the Ultimate Blog Party!

    http://momandmore.com/2013/04/party-with-me-at-the-ultimate-blog-party-2013-ubp13.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought that I was the only one... It's great to know that I'm not alone. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog via #UBP13, Amanda! Love what you're doing over here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Passing by from UBP13! Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can totally relate! My blog feels like one of my babies too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Stacie! I love your blog(s)!

      Delete
  12. Hi. Found your blog a little late but I love the design of it. Its nice to meet you! I have 13month old and I can't believe how fast time has passed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashleigh,
      Thanks for stopping by! Yes time does definitely pass way too fast especially when it comes to our children. We really need to take everything in and spend as much time with them as often as we can.

      Delete