Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Influenster #MapleVoxBox Unboxed

          I am very excited to say that I received my first ever Influenster VoxBox!  For those of you who are not familiar with what Influenster is; it is a community for trendsetters, influencers, people who love to try new things and spreading the word on their social media platforms.  You not only receive free perks but it is also a great place to learn what others think about new products, such as food, beauty supplies and even stuff to clean your house.  It's absolutely FREE to join and you get to participate in some fun challenges as well as tell the world exactly what you think of whatever they send you.


          The box that I received was not just my first but a first for Canadians everywhere, the Maple VoxBox was loaded with some amazing full size products.  Some that I have had the chance to try already and some that I have not but everything that I want too. 


Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Flavour Heavenly Crisp 
$1.29 per bar or $4.29 per 4-pack
Skinny Cow Heaven;y Crisp bars bring you layers of wafer with delicious chocolate creme flavour covered in a milk chocolatey coating.  At 100 calories pwer 19g bar, say yes to delicious!


          They definitely got the name right for this one...  A perfect fit!

Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters
$1.29 per bar or $4.29 per 4-pack
These bite sized crunchy crisps and creamy caramel drenched in milk chocolate are only 120 calories per 28g pouch.  With Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters, you can say yes to delicious!


          And say yes I did!  As you can tell I couldn't even wait to take a picture before I devoured the whole bag.

NYC New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara
$4.99
Big Bold Curl Mascara's oversized curved brush is the ultimate way to get outrageously thick and super sexy lashes.  One stroke gives your lashes up to 12x more volume and 99% more lift.


NYC New York Color Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss 
   $4.99
Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss makes lips look up to 50% fuller with a high gloss shine that lasts up to 4 hours.  The ultra soft, mega applicator gives full and even coverage for beautiful, perfectly plump lips.  


          Finding make up for that price is very hard now and the fact that I also received 2 coupons for a dollar off is an extra bonus.

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure
$8.99 - $10.99
imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails is the revolutionary way to apply polish.  Get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds - simply peel off, press on and you're done (NO glue needed!).  There's no drying, a killer shine and manicure that lasts up to a week.  Available at Walmart.


          I am definitely saving these to wear on Christmas.  Although not festive, it will give me a salon look in minutes.

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas
$2.49
Join the Revolution and start a new weekly skincare regime with the clay spas from Montagne Jeunesse.  These natural bamboo fabric masks are infused with clay for a cleansing experience that is better, quicker and easier than ever before.

 
          I have never tried one of these myself but I have heard many good things about it and can't wait to try it out for myself.

Ice Breakers DUO
$1.99
New Ice Breakers DUO combines sweet fruity taste with refreshing cooling crystals.  Ice Breakers DUO is a two sided mint with a fruity flavoured, textured side and a minty, smooth side that cools and freshens your breath.  Available in strawberry and raspberry.
 

          The only problem I have with these is that I can't stop eating them like candy.

          Considering that this box and all of the items in it combined is valued at $28.00, I paid absolutely nothing for it and all I have to do is share what I think about all of the products on my social media accounts this is definitely a WIN situation.  As far as I know it is open to residents of Canada and US and I recommend all of you to hurry and sign up so you don't miss out on the next VoxBox.

http://www.influenster.com/

          Are you an influenster?  If not, I have 5 invitations to send out and I will send them out on a first come first serve basis and I can send them via email.

8 comments:

  1. I am not an influenster.
    I would love an invite if you have some left :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have 3 left I just need you to send me your email. You can find mine on the PR page located at the top!

      Delete
  2. I love Influenster. I just received the Meaning Beauty Voxbox and I'm loving it so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an Influenster. That looks like a fun Box! Love it! Just got a Meaningful Beauty Voxbox I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Influenster - so far I've received 2 Vox Boxes and am anxious for more! Yours looks like it had a ton of awesomeness in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Influesnter is the BEST! It looks like you received SEVERAL amazing items! I hope they ship me a box soon again too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what! that's amazing! too bad I am not from Canada or the US.
    Enjoy your perks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Influenster is AMAZING. I need to try that NYC mascara!

    ReplyDelete